Irwin Tools 1948798 Torque Zone Demolition Screwdriver Set, 2 Piece ~ Irwin Tools
- Heavy-duty screwdriver set that can withstand high-impact applications in construction, demolition, and more
- Solid steel cores and strike caps hold up under harsh and sustained force
- Strike caps stamped with Phillips and slotted tip type for fast and easy identification
- Torque Zone design provides optimal comfort and torque with low texture, high texture, and no texture zones
- Includes: PH #2, SL 5/16"
The IRWIN Tools Torque Zone Demolition Screwdriver set features 2 heavy-duty hand tools designed to withstand high-impact applications on construction and demolition jobs. The #2 Phillips screwdriver and 5/16" flathead screwdriver/slotted screwdriver can hold up under harsh and sustained force with solid steel cores and strike caps. Each strike cap is stamped with the tip type for quick and easy identification when the drivers are stored bit down in your tool box, tool drawer or on your tool belt. The Torque Zone design delivers maximum comfort and torque with high, low, and no-texture zones making this screwdriver set one of the most useful sets you can add to your tool box.