Neiko 00239A Flexible Extension Bar Set, 2 Piece | 1/4", 3/8" Drive ~ Neiko
- Automotive pros depend on flex extension bars to quickly loosen bolts and nuts at awkward angles and difficult to reach locations for light duty torque applications
- Durable Chrome-Vanadium anvil and anvil-receiver with mirror chrome finish; Heavy-duty wound spring-steel; PVC sleeve
- Maintains excellent rotational torque-transfer from ratchet to socket; Heavy-duty wound spring-steel provides flexibility to 45-degrees
- Spring-loaded ball detents lock in to prevent parts from slipping into machinery; Square drive radius corners reduce tool and socket wear
- 3/8-inch drive flex bar (8-inch length); 1/4-inch drive flex bar (6-inch length)
High quality Chrome Vanadium steel ends with tough flexible spring shafts. For use where a traditional solid extension bar will not fit. Suitable for all hand ratchet applications.